Really? Really?!?

Yes, lets let this thread die in piece already now that the Kickstarter is over...

Thirded.

I've been avoiding commenting on this thread (until now) in favor of trying to push more game-content related topics in both my responses and new posts I make.  I encourage everyone bored with this thread to do the same and let those who still have something to say get it off their chest.

[quote="5 Stone Games"] :re Doxxing, its not nice and it can be illegal but As Matt Assay noted here 

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/you-have-no-privacy-or-security-so-g...

You don't have privacy or security. The instant bandwidth became cheap and plentiful, privacy was over , done and gone. [/quote]
Naw. That would be like saying that once guns and masks were invented, life was over. Yet some humans are still alive. Perhaps it's only a matter of time, but it's a gradual process.

Doxxing might be hard to prevent or even impossible to prevent but we can still try. We can still choose our friends and we can still choose how we behave. We don't have to trample over ourselves in a rush to the bottom.

I don't want to join the debate but I don't want to stand by justifying doxxing either. From either side.
Peace and love, out.