ACKS at GaryCon

The Autarch designers are going to be at GaryCon with print editions of ACKS and with playtest versions of the Player’s Companion. We’ve got four different ACKS scenarios running - a linked series of adventures running Thursday to Saturday, plus a late-night Saturday session of swampy mayhem.

Thursday 6pm: Adventurers in the Borderlands (Tavis Allison)
Friday 6pm: Conquerors of the Borderlands (Greg Tito)
Saturday 2pm: King of the Borderlands (Alex Macris)
Saturday 8pm: Night of the Walking Wet (Tavis, Greg, and Alex)

If you haven’t registered for GaryCon yet, sign up today at www.garycon.com. If you are planning to attend, let us know if you’ll be there!

I’l be there. I’m pre-registered for 3 of the four games.

This website is full of stuff related to games and it contains a large collection of information about games. You have shared a quality information with us here and I will must share it with others.
get gym mats from uk at low price

It is one of the best information which you are providing. I love your blog because it totally full of informative posts. You are nice one and thanks for sharing.

clothing hang tags

It is easy to understand a large collection of games using this web tools because I am satisfied user of this service. It is pleasure for me that I get some artwork tips from this site that is easy to write my essay please for all student who is looking trusted materials.

Lucky Patcher Apk

Walmart is the biggest store in the United States and has hundreds of branches across the globe. Walmart store offers its customers very friendly, flexible purchase experience anywhere anytime. Walmart Credit Card Login

This is very informative; you have beautifully explained this article.I love to read such kind of articles. I’m really impressed by it back to school exclusive coupons .I sincerely hope you will share some more articles. Thanks.

download latest diwali wishes and quotes
diwali wishes sayings
diwali wishes shayari

Using this web tool makes it easy to understand a large number of game collections because I am very satisfied with the users of this online dissertation service uk. It was my fun that I got some artwork tips from this site and it was easy for all students who were trustworthy material.

As such there are various methods involved in downloading the vShare without any doubt. To get the perfect download, one has to install the
vShare iOS 10 which is supported by PC.

The IP address, 192.168.0.1, is a secluded IP address that is extensively utilized
192.168.l.0

Cabs 24 Hrs is one of the leaders in the field of offering Airport Cabs Service in Delhi , Airport Taxi New Delhi, Delhi Cabs Rental Services.

Cabs 24 Hrs is one among Cheap Cabs Services providers in delhi having online Taxi booking facility in Delhi.We have best holiday package for your trips.