ACKS Player's Companion Kickstarter is Live!

Sorry for the confusion, friends! I held it back for an additional day of review. It’s going to be available today.

And now you have my money too!
I’ve never used Quickstarter, so I have a question. If I stumble into more money a couple weeks from now, can I boost up my patronage level?

Luftmensch, yes, you can always boost your patronage level.
Everyone - I’ve just sent out an email via Kickstarter with the link to download the Player’s Companion v1!

Zing!
I had already decided that the Dwarves have underground trains in my campaign. The Machinist class is just what I needed!

UPDATE: Started Working
Is there any known reason as to why the download might not work?
I enter the username and password and the download dialogue just sits there saying “Starting…” without ever actually doing anything.
I’ve never had any issues downloading the ACKs documents in the past.

Yeah, it’s not working for me either ?!?

oops - sorted, haha

Alex - quick question - will the player’s companion be added to the contributor’s area, or will you just scoop up folks (like me) that jumped into the Kickstarter after your email a day or so ago (and resend the link)?

Beedo, can you now see the backer-only updates within the Kickstarter site? My sense is that they are stored as updates as well as emailed, but the fact that I can see them doesn’t mean others can.
Here’s a blog post from an enthusiastic backer of the Player’s Companion with a mini-review of the current draft: http://www.theskyfullofdust.co.uk/?p=1826

Tavis - I got the link in the email you sent; I totally overlooked that it was on the Kickstarter site directly. (Yes, I can see the link there, too).
I’m really enjoying the player’s companion - it’s a great extension to ACKS. I’m sure I’ll be back with more useful feedback this week.

So, what are the monetary targets for the Bonus Goals?
Colin

Well you know I’m down, just made my pledge.