Are We There Yet ?

Does it still look like ACKS will be unleashed for Chrimbo ?

Yes! We’re doing the final revisions this week. Hence the flurry of posts from us!!

Awesome. I couldn’t look at Word docs much longer. Can’t wait to hold it in my hands.

“Awesome. I couldn’t look at Word docs much longer. Can’t wait to hold it in my hands.”
+1

Duskreign’s Minion here.
I too am excited to see the finished product. I hope that you guys will release one final copy for editing before you send it to the printers. Even if it is a limited time offer. “Final Edition - open for comment for 1 week only” That would give the more details oriented among us (me) time to go through page by page one final time. I think this is a fantastic product, I would hate to see it released before it was all polished up just to serve an arbitrary deadline.

Yes, I think we will release a draft for proofreading and a list of specific details to scour soon - to help with the time-limited part, we’ll have maybe teams of two folks sign up for each of these tasks, like “make a King-level character and his retainers” or “generate three markets and their trade routes”, because I think some of the best ways to find mistakes will be to try doing things with the rules.

Looking forward to it, I’ll volunteer for some of the stress-testing Tavis is mentioning.