Building Human version of elven range/enchanter

I'm still going through the section on building classes, but is it possible to design these two classes as is minus the elven racial abilities as human classes? With the custom powers it doesn't seem possible or more than likely I'm missing something on the design process.

I haven't looked closely over the elven ranger, but the Elven Enchanter is Arcane 3, Thief 1, Elf 1 which lowers their maximum level by 1 in order to have thief skills which they trade for things like their illusion mastery and glamerous aura.  This makes it pretty hard to get a similar effect with a human class, BUT the mage can take both of those abilities as class proficiencies.

The elven ranger is a Fighting 2 HD 1 Thief 1 Elf 0 class

so if you want the Ranger minus the elf abilities it is very straightforward

Technically, you can drag an extra class proficiency out of Fighting 0 - every mage has a single fighting style (the Two-Handed fighting style, for their quarterstaff) which can be traded away. IIRC, that's what the Warlock does.

That'd at least get you Mastery of Charms/Illusions.

Unless you drop to Arcane 3 however (the Warlock's build) there's not much more that can be done by the book.

[quote="bestial warlust"] With the custom powers it doesn't seem possible or more than likely I'm missing something on the design process. [/quote]

It's not possible. Non-human classes can be simply better than their human equivalent, at the cost of a lower maximum level and high experience point requirements. If you want to build those classes for humans, you may have to start with one of the existing human subraces, such as Zaharan, or design a new human subrace to fit your concept.