Chapter 3 Feedback

I really like how the templates show off the wide variety that the classes can cover. They should still follow the class rules, though, shouldn’t they? In a few places they have proficiencies that the class doesn’t have access to:
Barbarian 3-4: Beast Friendship
Barbarian 11-12: Ambushing
Dwarven Craftpriest 17-18: Sensing Power
Dwarven Machinist 7-8: Jury-Rigging (presumably missing from the class proficiency list)
Dwarven Spelunker 7-8: Cat Burglary and Mountaineering are both class list, neither is general
Elven Enchanter 3-4: Prestidigitation
Elven Enchanter 7-8: Black Lore of Zahar
Elven Enchanter 15-16: Battle Magic
This brought me back to Chapter 2, and two of the default templates have similar problems:
Barbarian: Ambushing is neither a general nor a barbarian class list proficiency.
Dwarven Spelunker: Running and Mountaineering are both class list, neither is general.
I notice that Knowledge (occult) comes up a lot (or Knowledge (occultism) for the Mystic). I’d interpret that functionally as Collegiate Wizardry without the benefit of an automatically recognizable order since it seems like they’re covering the same ground. Is that the intent?

Thanks for spotting all of these errors. This is invaluable feedback.
Ambushing and Beast Friendship were added to the barbarian class list. Intimidation and Trapping were removed but remain available as general proficiencies.
Jury-Rigging was added to the dwarven machinist class list. Endurance was removed but remains available as a general proficiency.
Dwarven Craftpriest 17-18 Seeker was changed to Sensing Evil.
Dwarven Speluniker 7-8 has been renamed Mountaineer. His proficiencies are now Mountaineering and Endurance.
Elven Enchanter 3-4: Prestidigitation is a class power. It has been replaced with Passing Without Trace
Elven Enchanter 7-8: Black Lore is not a class proficiency for Enchanters. It has been replaced with Sensing Power.
Elven Enchanter 15-16: Battle Magic is not a class proficiency for Enchanters. It has been replaced with Wakefulness.

Knowledge (occult) is only loosely defined, but the intent is that it would cover Chaotic-aligned collegiate wizardry and chaotic-aligned theology.