Character sheet in Excel

Thanks, I am happy that you like it. By the time I developed it I was fixing bugs, so I was maintaining it on my side. Now I am still finding them, but it is probably at a more stable state. I don’t have any issues in it being on the download section here.

I did think on a domain generator, and it is still on my list, but currently I am focused on making a unit generator for Domains at War. I am using Excel, but this time I am combining it with SkyDrive, so anyone will be able to use it with just the browser. Hopefully I will learn enough to make more tools like that in the near future.

I created a Domain generator, of sorts, last year. You can find it here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx7HGPHwVxS5ZEp5WWRMcUd3TkE/edit?usp=sharing

(It’s in .xls format so you’ll need to download it to get it to work. I don’t trust Googles file format to keep the formulae intact).

zapicm - if you wanted to take it and improve it when you get to that point on your list, please feel free.

Hey trying to use this to build a paladin vanguard. I notice a few weapons don’t show the 1d10 and just show 0+ whatever your bonus is. Can this be fixed at all?

Thanks for the catch. I just realized that I am missing damage dice for a lot of weapons.
The good news is that I don’t need to change anything in the code, just update some tables. I will try to have it ready today or tomorrow.

I have fixed it, thanks again for the heads up. Same link as before.

Any way you can help me? My attempts to use the sheet with macros on lead me to a “compile” error. I am using Excel for MAC OsX. Maybe I need to adjust some formulas or modify macros?