Goodwill Towards ACKs?

I just got a new job after leaving uni so after being unemployed officially for 10 days after christmas I think I need to track down a dead tree format ACKs hardcover. We bought the PDFs in little ol NZ and printed them out and got them bound but it is kinda flimsy hot glue and spirial bindings.

Contacted one of the heads of the local RPG club at the uni. 4E kinda killed D&D dead apparently but there are a few Pathfinder players and some 30 somethings who remember TSR era D&D. Looks like there are people interested in a 1st ed game so I may run that one day and a B/X or ACKs game through B2, B4 or B5.

I’ll dress it up a bit using 3.5 era D&D minis I think.

Yes, please!

I’ve been tempted to work on something as I’ve started using the rules a little bit.

But it would have to take away from my full time job, GM’ing two Pathfinder games, one ACKS game, all the boardgaming, running eating and sleeping I do.

It’d be cool to be able to get decent sleep in 4 a hour time period, or somehow have 28 hour days.

My apologies to every single parent out there for appearing to be bellyaching about my comparatively wide open free time filled life. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, it’s cool man. I was jealous that you still get to sleep.

I would suppose sleep is the last unassailable bastion of peace, safety and sanity… for the childless.

You just have to biphase! Get home from work, go directly to sleep, sleep four hours, wake up hungry, make dinner, shower (optional), code for a couple hours, go back to sleep for another four hours, get up at normal time, go back to work! The only tricky part is timing one’s grocery shopping or other necessary services that are only open during Normal Human Operating Hours.

And also maintaining a working social life.

waving money ready to be taken