Mystic Questions

Charlatan, I haven’t written anything yet, so if you’d like, send me your current proficiencies.

Alex- done.

I actually don’t have a big problem with the name “mystic”, though it does have a certain occult connotation to it that might be a bit inapplicable. “Adept” is probably a better descriptor of the class. I like “'seeker” a lot, as well, but there might be a bit of 4E baggage there, as one of the less popular classes in that edition shares the name.
Names like Transcendent Warrior or Follower of the Way bug me, partly because they sound so campaign-specific, and partly because I just have an irrational dislike for the idea of classes having multiple-word names. If your class’ name is longer than one word, chances are that it’s difficult to explain, and thus is not particularly archetypal or iconic.

UPDATE:
Unarmed Fighting: The character is an expert in striking with fist and feet. When brawling (see ACKS p.109), he may deal lethal damage. He can punch or kick characters in metal armor without himself taking damage.

Re: Unarmed fighting
Well, it certainly works as a holdout/emergency “weapon” but is mechanically inferior to anything with actual heft. I was hoping for something more chop sockey, but on reflection for this manner of game, it’s probably perfect.
prototype00