Some of the following powers are more general, others were created specifically for a construct race. I'm curious as to how you would rate these custom powers in terms of cost.
1. Enhanced speed: base movement speed increased by 30. Based on the running proficiency, I'm guessing this is worth roughly one power. Increasing past this might be +1 power per 30 movement increase to a max of +120 movement speed. Notably, spell like abilities can make you twice as fast for an hour an an action once/hour.
2. immunity to gas, charm, hold, and sleep. Harder to peg, maybe half a power each?
3. immunity to mind control or form alteration. Probably 2 or 3 each.
4. (21+ minus hit dice) spell resistance. Probably 3-4 powers. Increasing base spell resistance is probably expensive.
5. Flat damage reduction. -1 damage suffered to a minimum of zero. Nothing bypasses it. Probably 3 powers. Against a specific type of damage it may be 1 power for 1 point of reduction per die (ie. 6 powers for 6 points of fire immunity per die.)
6. Immunity to fatigue. Probably one or two powers.
7. Immunity to curses and energy drain. Probably 1/2 power each.