Population Exploding Die Mechanic

I was reading the revised Domain and Stronghold rules under Axioms 3, and I was wondering something. I know that for population growth of the 1d10-1d10, the dice explodes (rolls of 10 allows a cumulative re roll). Does this also apply to the die rolls for agricultural investments and adventuring?

For example, my players have a domain with 75 families. They spend 2,000 gp to make agricultural investments and also adventure to slay beasts plaguing the land. With this, they'd roll 1d10 (normal) plus 2d10 (from two agricultural successes) plus 5d20 (from adventuring and having less than 100 families) minus 1d10. So, do all of the dice explode, or just the original 1d10-1d10?

Just the original 1d10-1d10. You could certainly have them all explode, but the intent was that the 1d10-1d10 represents natural factors that themselves do occasionally "blow up" - a baby boom, epidemic, etc.

[quote="Alex"]

Just the original 1d10-1d10. You could certainly have them all explode, but the intent was that the 1d10-1d10 represents natural factors that themselves do occasionally "blow up" - a baby boom, epidemic, etc.

[/quote]

the most obvious change is that there tend to be more positive d10s than negatives, at least in realms that are actively growing.  This will likely result in PCs filling their realms to capacity much quicker.  This is not necessarily a bad thing, as it encourages them to attempt to expand more rapidly and helps them start gaining XP from domain income much quicker.

Thanks for the help. Yeah, all dice exploding would be a little crazy haha. I'm actually using this for a little project for randomly spawning monster lairs on a hex map and turning them into domains.