Python character generator

Hi folks, I just picked up ACKS from the Bundle of Holding.  I wanted to say thanks for creating such an interesting game and share the character generator I created.  It's similar to the one on this site, but it lists which classes each character is qualified for and colors the stats based on the bonus and the classes based on the experience adjustment.  Bug reports, feature requests, and pull requests are welcome.

Thanks for picking up the game - and extra thanks for creating the character generator! 

Watch out though! As an AlexM on these forums, I think you are getting to get a lot of confused people asking you very esoteric questions about ACKS.

[quote="AlexM"]

Hi folks, I just picked up ACKS from the Bundle of Holding.  I wanted to say thanks for creating such an interesting game and share the character generator I created.  It's similar to the one on this site, but it lists which classes each character is qualified for and colors the stats based on the bonus and the classes based on the experience adjustment.  Bug reports, feature requests, and pull requests are welcome.

[/quote] What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

thanks AlexM, we are happy to have you even if you are going to be a confusing presence since "Alex", the games creator is short for Alexander _M_acris ;-)