Suggest to me some adventures

I’m working on a sandbox for an upcoming campaign titled Saga of the Osterseas - a baltic sea inspired region. It’ll have Northmen, Danes, Saxons, and Kievan Russians - well, cultures based on them, at least. There will be lots of ð and þ in names for things. There will be places with names like Skagafjorður. It will be rad.

I’ve worked out a bunch of dungeons and lairs - about a dozen - but I am sure that by designing everything myself it’ll all start to look pretty same-y. I’d like to drop in some pre built adventures.

Where I need you fine folks’ help is in finding modules that fit into a fantasy Scandinavia/Baltic sea without too much work. That is, no temples in exotic jungles because I don’t have any exotic jungles to put them in. Well, I have one exotic jungle, but it’s beneath a volcano and there are dinosaurs and, yeah, you get my drift.

Pretty much anything Labyrinth Lord, OSRIC, LotFP, Basic D&D, etc. will work for me. I’m not too concerned with rules reworking/system. My primary need is in you guys telling me what’s good and will fit - I’ve got a pretty good knowledge of what’s out there, but I’ve neither read nor purchased the majority of it and don’t want to waste my time.

I’ve already re-skinned the caves of chaos (That’s B2: Keep on the Borderlands) into a mine complex haunted by Beastmen. That’s an easy gimme.

So, what else will work? If you’re able to help me, thanks in advance. Your reward will be my campaign logs posted to the forums.

B5 seems like a good fit, for one of the classic other B modules. B4 and B6 are both also well-regarded in my experience, but they’re not particularly good fits for the setting you’re described, so I’d be inclined to drop them. I’m not sure that any of the X modules would work easily–maybe X3? I haven’t played that in years and years (and didn’t finish it), so I’m not sure. T1 would be an easy port.

I bet you could drop in lots of the Dungeon Crawl Classics without any difficulty, but I don’t know them well enough to recommend specific ones.

Kevin Kulp’s Of Sound Mind is a fun adventure, that you could probably make fit the setting without much difficulty, but it is pretty psionics dependent. If you don’t want psionics (and don’t want to rip out the psionics stuff), you might skip it. But it’s fun and well done, so if you’re willing to do the ripping, you might enjoy plunking it into the campaign.

Doom of the Savage Kings for DCC would be a perfect fit.
If you’re willing to do a little bit of conversion work Hellfrost for Savage Worlds has a bunch of adventures that are a perfect fit for the Scandinavia/Baltic feel.

I have a multiple level dungeon on my blog: www.theskyfullofdust.co.uk that might work well.

LotFP: Death Frost Doom, Hammers of the God, and several of the hexes from Weird New World.

Frog God Games: Northland Saga.

TSR: G2 Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl.

One Page Dungeon: The Tomb of Dûrahn Oakenshield.