Am I doing corruption right?

I asked this basically in another forum and felt that I think I put it in the wrong spot. I need to know if it looks like I understand the rules correctly, and If I am about to make huge mistakes. I am about to run my first campaign in this game system and don't want to ruin things.

I was trying to understand and develop characters with the rules found in the axioms magazine. I like the corruption rules for magic and I wanted alignment based mages in my game anyway so I found it to be very interesting. I want to show you what I worked up and you tell me if I understood the rules properly.

With corruption rules the characters would get 1 custom power per level in magic, which is 4 for mages. If we take those four and we do delayed growth that should give powers on levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9. So I had 3 alignment based groups of wizards, as you grow more corrupt and loose your alignment you would switch to the other type of caster.
     White Wizards           Grey Wizards                                  Black WIzards
2  Divine Blessing           Resistance to Illusions                    Dark Blessing

3 Protection from Evil      Prestidigitation                                Protection from good

4 Detect Evil                   Innate illusion mastery                    Detect Good

5 Strength of Spirit          Mastery of Charms and Illusions     Ancient Pacts 

7 Commune                    Probabilty transe                            Contact Dark Power

9 Sanctity of Body           Grey Master                                   After the Flesh

*Grey master lets you drop 1 corruption point per week down to a minimum of 1 times your wisdom.

Please give any support you can.

Sure.

You started out with 4 initial custom powers (for reference, because of the corruption addon, these are effectively equal to the custom powers you get out of the Divine Value from ACKSPC)

You traded 2 for custom powers at 3,5,7
You traded 2 for custom powers at 2,4,9

for powers at 2,3,4,5,7,9.

I dig the idea of "moving over" ones custom powers as you gain corruption.

Thanks. I was concerned because it said with this option wizards gain custom powers as a ethical code, but didn't list a number, so I had to assume that it means 1 point per rank in arcane, and that it also means if I use corruption that all wizards have to gain powers if they have corruption. (However I am not using corruption on elves at this point)