Page 121, Mind Blast:
Where the text says “If the target’s Current Determination is 1 or more, the Mind Blast deals Psychic Determination Damage to the target. If the target’s Current Determination is 0, the Mind Blast deals Neural Health Damage to the target.”
It should read
“While the target’s Current Determination is 1 or more, the Mind Blast deals Psychic Determination Damage to the target. Once the target’s Current Determination is 0, the Mind Blast deals Neural Health Damage to the target. The character can take both Psychic Determination and Neural Health Damage from the same Attack, if the Attack reduces the target’s Current Determination to 0.”
Page 132, Superspeed: The rules as written do not correctly describe how Superspeed works. Substitute the following correct text as noted:
“The character adds his SPs of Superspeed to his Initiative.
• The character adds his SPs of Superspeed to his Running Speed.
• The character can add his SPs of Superspeed to his AGI and VAL for any Melee, Ranged, Ramming, or Wrestling Attacks by or against him.
• The character can add his SPs of Superspeed to his Time spent performing most solitary Extended Actions, such as stopping a moving object processing information, investigating a forensic site, or developing an invention. He cannot add Superspeed to Time spent on traveling long distances, on activities that require mental interactions with other characters, such as befriending witnesses or earning income, nor on activities where he is already using his Running Speed.
• The character using Superspeed cannot communicate with other characters (e.g. other characters seem to be speaking at a rate too slow to monitor and the character using Superspeed is speaking at a frequency too fast for them to follow.)
• The character can use Superspeed to perform Power Stunts at an SP score equal to his Running Speed (subject to Power Limit). The Hero Point cost of the Power Stunts is still based on the CP Cost of Superspeed.”
Page 151, Power Dampening: The Touch-Range modifier should read “The character can only dampen power in other characters when he is in physical contact with the other character or characters.”
Page 159, Duplication power: The power should offer a total of 2 instances of the character at 1 SP, one the “prime” version and the other a duplicate. At 2 SP, there are 4 instances of the charge (one “prime” and three duplicates); at 3 SP there are 8 instances; and so on.
Page 226, Handcuffs: Handcuffs have the Touch modifier on Snare. CP Cost is 48.
Page 240, Bulldozer: Interior Capacity is 3 (200 lbs). CP Cost is 152 CP.
Page 244, Jet Fighter: Interior Capacity is 3 (200 lbs). CP Cost is 496 CP.
Page 334, Cutting the Red Wire: Cutting the Red Wire is an INS vs. Security+3 Challenge Action. The rules erroneously list the DV as just Security.