[HR Monster] Tarantela

Just created this, it’s not a Crimson Sun creature, but for more classic Medieval European Fantasy settings.

I’m a bit unsure if I should remove the original save, and have victims make a saving throw to avoid death if they don’t dance/stop dancing… that would sort of make more sense to me, but the current set-up is, I think, more consistent with how other poisonings work: you know right away if you’re screwed or not.

TARANTELA
% in Lair: 50%
Dungeon Enc: Clutter (1d6) / Den (1d6)
Wilderness Enc: Clutter (1d6) / Den (1d6)
Alignment: Neutral
Movement: 60’ (20’)
Armor Class: 3
Hit Dice: 1*
Attacks: 1 (bite)
Damage: 1d4, poison
Save: F1
Morale: -1
Treasure Type: None
XP: 13

These cat-sized spiders are otherwise superficially similar to wolf-spiders, with furry legs and large pedipalps. They are venomous: anyone bitten by a tarantela must make a saving throw vs. poison or be afflicted by tarantism. Victims feel restless and agitated, and unless they begin frenziedly dancing (forgoing all other activity) within one turn, they will die, convulsing and foaming at the mouth. Dancers suffer 1d6 damage per turn from exhaustion and strain, but each turn they may make another saving throw vs. poison to overcome the tarantism. Those who stop dancing before the tarantism has subsided begin to convulse and die within one turn unless cured.