Interactive Character Sheet

I created an interactive PDF of the character sheet that I would like to share and get feedback on to make it better.  How do I upload it to this thread?

Files aren't attachable to threads. I'd suggest uploading it to something like Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, etc; and making it 'public'; then just come post the link here.

I'm not the most technically savvy for things like that but I'll see what I can do.

No worries. I'll PM you here shortly.

OK!

The character sheet can be found in the Downloads section; or via this link

http://autarch.co/system/files/files/Interactive%20ACK%20Character%20Sheet%20by%20Rocco%20aka%20BAMF.pdf

awesome work here! the overwhelming majority of my ACKs gaming happens online, so interactive character sheets are always preferable.  Is there any possibility that the domain sheet could be broken out into its own file?

[quote="Jard"]

awesome work here! the overwhelming majority of my ACKs gaming happens online, so interactive character sheets are always preferable.  Is there any possibility that the domain sheet could be broken out into its own file?

[/quote]

That's easy enough to do. I'll see if I can get to it this weekend.

Koewn, thanks for the upload. For those making use of it, I got the TAB features to work properly for everything but the Mercenaries, I can fix that but it is time-consuming. If you notice any other errors, let meknow.

This is really awesome.  Thanks for doing it.