Let's convert...

An idea was floated recently by the inimitable Jard over on Discord that I thought was very good one: why not do a "Let's Convert" thread similar to other sites' "Let's Read" threads? For anyone unfamiliar with the "Let's Read" format, it basically involves a thread-starter (instigator?) browsing through a particular RPG title, one section at a time, and commenting on it. This usually sparks some lively discussion about the section in question, and the process repeats until the whole book has been covered. Seems like it could really work for conversions, too, so...

Most of us are probably converting other products to work with ACKS, even if a bunch of that is being done on the fly. As that's the case, why not share notes? Any one product is bound to help lots of other Judges. Allow me to toss out a list of potential "Let's Convert" candidates for someone to start a thread on:

Decent conversion fodder: G1-2-3, I1, I2, I3-5, L1, L2, N1, T1-4, U1-3, B2, B4, B5, B7, B10, X1, X10, X12 (maybe), CM1, CM9, M1, M2, M5, Caverns of Thracia, Dark Tower, Peaks & Valleys: Among the Dwarves, Pod Caverns of the Sinister Shroom, Atarin's Delve, Dyson's Delve, Ironwood Gorge, The Sanctuary Ruin, Pathfinder's Kingmaker series, Blackmarsh...

I'm sure, given a little thought, we could come up with a lot more. But hopefully there's variety here, with low-level to domain, mediocre to among the best adventures written, paid to free, module to sandbox.