Mixed Domains (Neutral domains?)

Are there any rules for a mixed realm (with Chaotic groups and lawful groups), say a domain with tribes of beastmen AND human or demi-human families?

Has anyone done this?  There are examples in fiction and some RPG settings.

I think if you are talking about a singular domain that has both human/demi-human families, then it should represent a level of assimilation where the less populous group just adopts the lifestyle of the more populous group: either the humans become tribal and warlike or the beastmen become "civilized" and more sedentary.

Alternatively, it could be a realm made up of multiple domains, some chaotic, some lawful (or, as i have taken to calling them because this might happen in my own game: savage and civilized).  in that case, i believe the rules for chaotic domains explains when you mix and math domains within a realm.

[quote="Jard"]

I think if you are talking about a singular domain that has both human/demi-human families, then it should represent a level of assimilation where the less populous group just adopts the lifestyle of the more populous group: either the humans become tribal and warlike or the beastmen become "civilized" and more sedentary.

[/quote]

That is what I was looking to model.  The majority of the families within the realm would be human, but the current rulers are demihumans led by a progressive Orc leader.  The orcs have taken the place of the former lords, but lack the skills to farm well.  Some of the tribal leaders are also progressive, some are oppresive.

One way to handle it could be to keep track of each demi-human, beastman and human families seperately and track growth and income seperately for each.  Maybe the best way is your second suggestion, break it up into micro realms based on predomminant culture, regardless of  actual demographics

I'd concur with Jard that the best way to handle it is to model the realms distinctly.