Mystic Custom Power Tradeoffs?

Okay - I'm trying to reverse engineer the Mystic (from ACKS Player's Companion) for a custom class in my current campaign.

What were the custom power trade-offs used? (My custom class is maximum lvl 12, and I'm trying to back out the 14th-lvl power.)

I thought I saw it here on the forums, but can't find it now.

The build is in http://www.autarch.co/comment/8140#comment-8140, but I don't know what the exact trade-offs were.

Mystic tradeoffs taken are:

-Weapons unrestricted to broad (1 power)
-Fighting style lost: Shield (1 power)
-Armor Unrestricted to Broad, Broad to Narrow, Narrow to Restricted, Restricted to Forbidden (4 powers)

This actually is six powers, which I am not sure about the deal on. Perhaps setting armor to Forbidden automatically kills the ability to use a shield without getting to trade it away as well?

Mystics get 3 powers at first level, one at 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, and 14th.

Looking at the level lock tradeoff table, we can do this with: (each line is a custom power)
One skill at 2, 4, 9 (Costs two powers)
(Trading away the one at 9): One skill at 10 and 14
One skill at 3, 5, 7 (Costs two powers)
One skill at 6 and 8

If I’ve counted right, this costs 5 custom powers and gets them all their skills. (The three they get at first level are covered by their Thievery 1.)

[quote="Aryxymaraki"] Mystic tradeoffs taken are: -Weapons unrestricted to broad (1 power) -Fighting style lost: Shield (1 power) -Armor Unrestricted to Broad, Broad to Narrow, Narrow to Restricted, Restricted to Forbidden (4 powers) This actually is six powers, which I am not sure about the deal on. Perhaps setting armor to Forbidden automatically kills the ability to use a shield without getting to trade it away as well? [/quote] Yes, this is the case. "A forbidden armor selection...may not wear any armor, nor may the class select weapon and shield fighting style." It's not traded away, it can't be selected.

I think there’s some room for interpretation between ‘are required to trade away’ and ‘cannot have or receive any benefit from the fact that they would normally have access to it’.

Thanks; that helps.