Player's Companion Pre-Release Edition At the Printer

I’m glad to announce that the files for the limited edition pre-release softcover of the Adventurer Conqueror King System Player’s Companion were sent to our printer, McNaughton & Gunn, yesterday. Thanks to the miraculous speed of 21st century printing technology and the hard work of Autarch’s production team, especially Carrie Keymel, this means we will have them in hand for GaryCon IV. Backers at the King level and above who are fortunate enough to be in Lake Geneva next weekend will get their copies signed by us at the convention; we’ll send the others immediately afterward.

Word is that the Adventurer Conqueror King System books are also on schedule to arrive in time for Gary Con! If you are getting both the core ACKS book and the Player’s Companion pre-release, we will ship them together.

If you’re reading this on Friday, March 16th, it’s not yet 10 pm EDT, and you haven’t yet become a backer of the Player’s Companion Kickstarter, head over there and support it now - the crowdfunding effort ends today!

Here’s the front cover for the pre-release edition:

Cover for the Adventurer Conqueror King System Player's Companion. Art by Michael C. Hayes, design by Carrie Keymel.

And here’s the back cover and spine:

Back cover for the Player's Companion pre-release

That cover is absolutely stunning.

The images which you share in this blog is not shown in this article…thanks for sharing information its really an pleasure to have such additional information about this…previously i also read new related to this.

I’ll move soon, so I really need to know your ideas. Give me couple then! And I’ll go to oddsdigger to get some money for your every idea.

KIK is the best messaging application which allows you to chat with your friends, family, and strangers for free by simply providing only your usernames without providing the phone numbers, therefore, it is completely safe for you.

KIK is the best messaging application which https://ikikmessengerforpc.com/ allows you to chat with your friends, family, and strangers for free by simply providing only your usernames without providing the phone numbers, therefore, it is completely safe for you.

It’s a great new for the conqueror king’s lover that it’s now coming in the market and ready to distribute. Yes, we can’t neglect the role of 21st-century printing technology specially Autarch’s production team who worked out day and night to make it accomplish. As a writer from “AssignmentHelpSquad” UK based firm where I provide high school assignment writing while working on the research I read this news from other blog and I jumped here to make the confirmation. So I just I am waiting for the final results.