Here's a whole bunch of questions regarding the new rules for domains as found in Axioms 2 and 3:
1) When applying the morale bonus from a Freehold (or City-State, or any similarly stated case of rules text), is this applied to the Base Morale of the Domain? Ie. it isn't re-applied every month, becoming a persisting -1? Nor is it a modifier to the roll? I guess this is fairly self evident, but sometimes the rules can get confusing about this as there are a couple of inputs into the actual Morale.
2) Also, on Freeholds/City-States, when the common people own the land, the land income should be cut by the percentage of land owned in this fashion? That also raises the question whether the commoners partake in paying for other parts of the costs, ie. liturgies, tithes or tribute? How to factor this in? Or are these only for the landowning nobility? If so, who pays the liturgies, tithes and tribute for the land owned by commoners? Also, what about collected Services earnings on these lands?
3) It seems we're dealing with entire senatorial realms in the rules, not just domains. Does this mean that the only highest level has the senate or that senates do (or perhaps may) appear at every domain level? The benefit (morale, henchmen bonuses, etc) go down the tree to "daughter" domains, so every domain gets the benefit even if the representation is only at the highest level.
One could easily see realms which are not entirely senatorial, but have a domain that is. This would suggest that every branch of the domain tree below that one gets the benefits? In some ways the question arises from the example on page, where the Governor benefits from a local Senate, though no doubt that realm could be feasible senatorial: but why have senate on local levels at all? Setting/RP-considerations aside, what would be the gain to counter the drawback of senate meddling and oversight if the benefits go down the tree anyway?
4) Do they have Beastmen clanholds have garrisons? None are mentioned in the text on them (which doesn't mean they don't have them), but the text on Chaotic domains does mention them in a manner that somewhat implies to me that clanholds may not have them.
5) The old (land/urban) revenue penalties from ACKS Core are gone and replaced by the reduced maximum pop per hex? Axioms 2 doesnt specifically say it replaces the old (beastman) rules, though, so I'm not sure if we should still apply them.
6) In the same vein as above, are the domain morale modifiers for garrisons and festivals (now liturgies) still doubled, where they apply (ie. the positive garrison modifiers are gone anyway)?