Registered Camaigns on the Site

Ages and ages ago, I posted a thread asking how people felt about the Registered Campaigns page on this site…

See here for the original thread.

At the time, there seemed to be some interest, but alas, life got in the way. Now that I’ve managed to get my life out of the way, I’ve returned to the Registered Campaigns page (I’ll get to Registered Judges once this is sorted), and I am trying to clean it up so that all the campaigns on it are current. If you have a campaign on the page, you will have received a Private Message from me asking you to let me know if your campaign is still active and valid. If I don’t hear back from you by Saturday, August 15th, I will remove your campaign from the list. I’ll be trying to stay on top of this from here on out.

The possibility of a signature link in the posts of anyone who has registered a campaign is also being explored, but I make no promises.

For those of you who have no idea what I’m talking about, and/or are interested in finding an ACKS group, have a look here.

Thanks for doing this! I hope everyone running an ACKS game will register.

For a Few GP More is long dead. I may start another campaign in the next couple of months, but no promises.

So I’ll take that as your commitment, then?

Sure; you are clear to remove FaFGPM.

(I may have missed the bit about PMs on my first read; sorry)

Actually, I meant committed to a new campaign in a few months. It’s possible it was a little tongue-in-cheek…

Ah, lol. These things are hard to transmit in text :stuck_out_tongue: I’m waiting for the group’s 5e campaign to finish, so it’s sort of an indeterminate timeframe.

How do I get my campaign registered?

Click on the Registered Campaigns link near the top of the page, which will take you to the list of Registered Campaigns. Next, click on the Register Your Campaign link near the top-right of the list. This should take you to the form where you can enter the details of your campaign. Once you’ve entered the information, hit the Register Campaign button at the bottom of the form. Note that your campaign won’t show up immediately, as it will wait for approval by a mod.

Thanks. By the way is the Open Campaign indicator meant to show that they campaign is currently running or that it’s open to new players? I ask because I selected that it was no open to new players, yet campaign’s entry shows it as an open campaign.

My understanding is that “open” means open to new players. One of the advantages of having the Registered Campaigns here on the site is that it opens the possibility of ACKS players and Judges finding each other. Do you mean to say that your campaign is closed to new players?

Yes, we’re all full up.