Treasure Generator not working?

The last couple of days I’ve been getting an error message when I try to access the treasure generator on this website. Is anyone else having this problem? If not, it might be a problem at my end.

I use the treasure generator often in dungeon/adventure design, so it would be great to have it back!

I don’t think I’ve ever had the treasure generator work for me. If it helps for bug fixing, I have tried on both Firefox and Chrome (though they tend to be better than IE at running web applications in my experience). It seems to be a database error, but it might be a problem with the view. Here is the error I get using Chrome:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘autarch.auttools_treasure_types’ doesn’t exist: SELECT * FROM auttools_treasure_types; Array ( ) in TreasureGenerator->load_data() (line 117 of /home/web/drupal/public_html/sites/all/modules/acks_treasure/acks_treasure.generator.inc).

Heh. Clicked on the thread because I thought my take on an ACKS treasure generator might have been down.