Dwimmermount - That's All He Wrote!

Our retail and PDF pricing ratios have been somewhat skewed because sometimes content cost is driven up by production cost, and then when we assign the PDF as a ratio of that it looks off.

True, the Awesomeness / Price ratio is extremly high…

Glad you like the dungeon tracker. Part of the weirdness of the two tier pricing probably comes from the fact that the tracker was done after-the-fact of the main text. (and is spendy to print with full lamination). I agree that if I were to map out more dungeon adventures in the future I would structure it along he same lines as the tracker. (And it would be easier to map/write simultaneously rather than track through and reference the text.)

One of the hard truths, as both an artist AND a DM, is that “the dungeon map” as an inspirational piece of illustration can sometimes be far from “the dungeon map” as a properly organized playing document. The trick is to merge the two. I also advocate for far simpler and compartmentalized dungeon maps that are spatially easy to communicate to players and not beautifully complex simply for the enjoyment of the DM. Time will tell if the Module Mapping Revolution will happen.

Reviving an old thread here, but I wanted to add my voice to those praising Dwimmermount, and also to mention that I found ACKS because of the ACKS version of Dwimmermount, so double-win for me!